Organizer and Venue
LTTC "Rot-Weiss" e.V. Berlin
Gottfried-von-Cramm-Weg 47 - 55
Tel.: (+49) 30 - 895 755 0
Fax.: (+49) 30 - 895 755 50
On behalf of
German Tennis Federation
Tel: (+49) 40-41178-250
Fax: (+49) 40-41178-255
Tournament Director and Chairman
Lina Delikat, Maximilian Wever
(64) Junior Boys Singles (18 and under), Dr. Hermann-Auert-Trophy (2001 and younger)
(64) Junior Girls Singles (18 and under), Hans-Roeber-Trophy (2001 and younger)
(32) Junior Boys Doubles (18 and under)
(32) Junior Girls Doubles (18 and under)
(32) Qualifying Junior Boys Singles
(32) Qualifiying Junior Girls Singles
--> ITF Tennis - JUNIORS
Entries & Withdrawals
Entries and withdrawals must be made online via the ITF homepage according to the ITF Rules.
Maindraw: € 50,-
Qualifying: € 30,-
Tuesday, May 21st, 2019, 1400 GMT
Tuesday, June 4th, 2019, 1400 GMT
Notification of Main Draw and Qualifying acceptances will be published on the ITF homepage and on this homepage after close of entries
Qualifying: Saturday, June 15th 2019, 4.00 through 6.00 p.m.
Maindraw: Registration Deadline Monday, June 17th 2019, 6.00 p.m.
Qualifying: Saturday, June 15th, 2019, after sign-in
Main Draw: Monday, June 17th, 2019
Start of matches
Qualifying: Sunday, June 16th, 2019, 10.00 a.m.
Main Draw: Tuesday, June 18th, 2019, 9.00 a.m.
Accomodation and Hospitality
- The tournament is offering full hospitality to all maindraw players (in double rooms) from Monday, 17th of June 2019 until the day that follows their final elimination
- The tournament offers full hospitality to one official coach per nation (endorsment of national federation necessary) until the day that follows the final elimination of the last player of that nation.
- The allocation of rooms will take place on Monday 17th June 2019 at the hotel.
- Breakfast will be provided at the hotel, dinner and lunch at the club starting Tuesday, June 18th 2019.
- On Monday, June 17th 2019 dinner will be provided at the Hotel from 6.00 to 9.00 p.m.
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 85 999 666
Fax: +49 (0) 30 85 999 667
for qualifying players and accompanying persons:
Double Room: € N.N. (2 persons, breakfast and Tax incl.)
Single Room: € N.N. (breakfast and Tax incl.)
For reservations for participants in Qualifying and for private accompanying persons please use the Reservation Form and send it direct to the Hotel via Fax or via Email. Deadline: N.N..
Reservation Form (will follow)
We have blocked enough rooms for all participants in Maindraw and for all official coaches whom the Tournament will invite according to the rules.
Between hotel and club, starting Saturday, June 15th, 7.00 p.m. from the club. Schedule will be provided.
Pick-up from airports / railway station is possible if informed about the arrival time early in advance.
Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations of the ITF Junior-Circuit, Code of Conduct will be enforced.
All single matches will be decided in three Tie-Break sets.
All double matches will be decided by two Tie-Break sets and a match Tie-Break (10 point) in place of a third set. No-Ad scoring is in operation.
Match- and Practice Courts
16 clay courts (red clay)